LED Parking Lot Lights at ATG Electronics
ATG Electronics was founded by engineers in 2001 and have since become a globally recognized brand for retrofitting conventional lights with LEDs. Making this conversion helps our customers save on energy costs, reduce their carbon footprints, and improve the lighting aesthetics of their indoor and outdoor properties.
Among many others, we have provided indoor & outdoor LED lighting conversions to clients in a broad range of commercial, industrial, and municipal applications, such as:
- Commercial offices
- Five-star hotels
- Retail outlets
- Government buildings
- Schools & universities
Parking Lot Lighting for Businesses
Proper parking lot lighting for your business is essential. Customers and employees alike are drawn to well-lit parking areas where they feel they can safely park and walk to and from their vehicle. A poorly lit parking situation can make your employees uncomfortable and deter customers from patronizing your business after dark.
Ample parking and safe conditions in commercial parking lots help to increase overall revenue. ATG Electronics can provide you with a customized commercial parking lot lighting solution that ensures your customers and employees can park safely after sunset.
Using outdoor LED lighting in your parking lot offers a range of benefits, such as:
- Brighter light with a higher Color Rendering Index (CRI) rating. LED lights offer cleaner, brighter, more natural light than traditional halide street lamps. This makes them ideal for illuminating parking lots and sidewalks. LED lights feature a higher color rendering index (CRI) in comparison with other outdoor lighting solutions, such as the sodium-vapor bulbs that provide the orange-tinted light that is often associated with standard street lamps. This means any outdoor displays, advertisements, signage, or external branding on your business will be more accurately represented to the eye of the consumer.
- Energy efficient. LED lights are more energy efficient than other outdoor lighting solutions. They use significantly less energy than halide or incandescent lights, but shine brighter because LEDs put out more lumens per watt.
- Cost efficient. While LED lights are often more expensive on the front end, their long service life, low energy use, and negligible maintenance requirements ultimately make them far cheaper over the long term.
- Longevity. LED parking lot lights last for a minimum of 50,000 hours, which adds up to more than five years of continuous use or more than a decade for lights that turn off during the day. Many outdoor LED solutions are specially designed to feature a service life as long as 100,000 hours. In comparison, incandescent bulbs last about 1,000 hours, compact fluorescent lights for 8,000-10,000 hours, and HID lights about 15,000-25,000 hours.
- Durability. While most other types of outdoor lighting are manufactured with glass. LEDs are manufactured with plastic, which is a more durable material. The added durability allows LED lighting to withstand harsh weather conditions, light impacts, and other elements related to the outdoors.
Find the Best Commercial Parking Lot Lighting Fixtures at ATG
Switching to LED lighting for your parking lot is a superb choice! The cost savings alone are convincing, but the additional safety, low environmental impact, and long service life of LED lights will provide benefits to your business for years.
ATG has the best products for outdoor lighting of parking lots, distribution yards, and more. We work with you throughout the process, including planning, analysis, and budgeting for your project. We have a large selection of LED lighting options to choose from, and our staff has the expertise needed to help you make the right choices.
Contact us today to see how we can help solve your parking lot lighting challenges.